We hosted a private company party with a typical Swiss feeling: costumes from the Canton of Valais, alphorn and even “Kate”, the Saint Bernard all contributed to create a heartwarming atmosphere. And in the restaurant kirchen, our team was getting ready to serve the “assiettes valaisannes” (typical Swiss coldcuts) and fondues!
- Counting On came to Switzerland this season
- 2018 Staff Party
- Jane and Dolly’s cheese fondue
- Our waiter, José Manuel, on the walls of the city
- Enjoy Malakoffs at the Auberge de Savièse
- What is a carnotzet?
- Pot au feu at the Auberge de Savièse
- Raclette at the Auberge de Savièse
- Valais evening
- Quebec TV